Short attention span update from Open Door
We know your time is limited and you may not have received our e-mail, so here's a little recap of what's been happening lately at Open Door Building Solutions.
- We have become dealers for Elmwood Fine Custom Cabinetry, whose product manager’s motto is, “If you can dream it, we can build it.” We are excited to share everything we learned about Elmwood when we visited their factory and showroom last week, but suggest you start out by checking our website.
- Canyon Creek is adding new products to its semi-custom cabinet lines -- Cornerstone framed and Millennia frameless -- as well as to budget-friendly frameless Katana, and Canyon Creek Closets Plus. Together, those four lines provide options for every room, style and budget.
- Haas Cabinet Company is changing the name of its collections to better reflect its offerings and to simplify the consumer experience: Haas Signature is personalized kitchen cabinetry in a variety of styles and sizes and Haas Lifestyle is durable, budget-conscious cabinetry in the most popular sizes and styles. They have extended their ever-popular promotions. Click here for more information.
- The former Armstrong Cabinet Company has been reinvented, renamed and reinvigorated. Echelon was developed for home builders, dealers and remodelers; Advanta, for multifamily clients and architects. Both brands offer an exciting new look and name with the same commitment to a positive cabinetry experience.
- Fabuwood is launching the Galaxy line, a transitional shaker style cabinet available in both Frost (white) and Espresso. The Galaxy will join the bestselling Nexus to form the new Eclipse collection, with economical styles and selections for every consumer. This is sure to be one of our most popular sellers this year! Check it out!
Whew – our heads are spinning with excitement as we enter the fall building and remodeling season. Contact us soon to discuss your upcoming cabinet needs, join our mailing list for "insider" specials and promotions, and explore our Houzz site for inspiration.
Check our website for current promotions: both we and our suppliers have terrific deals throughout the year.